BackPack

Engine Swap.

29 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Half of VCT don’t really care about what you roleplay, but how you roleplay. Go ahead and search “OwlGaming Engine Swap” in pastebin and use someone else’s roleplay as a reference. It’s sad that these money-hungry kids in this community won’t help you out. 

I’m sorry love, but why are you talking about a subject you got no clue about? People can’t reuse logs, it’s against the rules and if caught you risk a ban? Please don’t encourage players to break the rules. And what DylanW and Nachtfalke said, VT cares about what’s RPed. 

You haven’t even been active enough lately to know who’s in VT or how they operate the team as a whole.  

3 hours ago, QueenC said:

I’m sorry love, but why are you talking about a subject you got no clue about? People can’t reuse logs, it’s against the rules and if caught you risk a ban? Please don’t encourage players to break the rules. And what DylanW and Nachtfalke said, VT cares about what’s RPed. 

You haven’t even been active enough lately to know who’s in VT or how they operate the team as a whole.  

I clearly said reference, did I not? Just because I’m absent from IG doesn’t mean I don’t stay in touch with people who are. Also refrain from touching on subjects about myself that you aren’t familiar with. Back in the day I was quite the vehicle finatic, owning a dealership/modification shop on one of my characters. 

Edited by Jamie

1 hour ago, Jamie said:

I clearly said reference, did I not? Just because I’m absent from IG doesn’t mean I don’t stay in touch with people who are. Also refrain from touching on subjects about myself that you aren’t familiar with. Back in the day I was quite the vehicle finatic, owning a dealership/modification shop on one of my characters. 

I would karate chop you so hard your ginger hair set on fire

17 hours ago, Park said:

why are people still commenting here the dude who made the thread is 

1 - retarded

2 - banned 

PISS OFF WITH THIS FUCKING THREAD ALREADY

By that comment i see that you're the real retard, and in 2019 no one uses that word because it doesn't make you look smart or something. Don't let me use my style. And fuck off.

17 hours ago, Park said:

why are people still commenting here the dude who made the thread is 

1 - retarded

2 - banned 

PISS OFF WITH THIS FUCKING THREAD ALREADY

@QueenC @Chaos Delete this comment, i can't even know if it's a game forums or a challenge for the most disrespectable comment.

30 minutes ago, BackPack said:

By that comment i see that you're the real retard, and in 2019 no one uses that word because it doesn't make you look smart or something. Don't let me use my style. And fuck off.

@QueenC @Chaos Delete this comment, i can't even know if it's a game forums or a challenge for the most disrespectable comment.

bro your dad lives in a duplex shut your mouth 

33 minutes ago, BackPack said:

Is he wrong though? Your English is questionable to say the least and you're using the term "retard" yourself, making you a hypocrite. Also to be fair you are banned, therefore this thread is completely irrelevant and there's no point in anyone else still commenting on it.

Edited by Illuminate

2 hours ago, Illuminate said:

Is he wrong though? Your English is questionable to say the least and you're using the term "retard" yourself, making you a hypocrite. Also to be fair you are banned, therefore this thread is completely irrelevant and there's no point in anyone else still commenting on it.

Im not hypocrite, because his the one who used that R word first.

2 hours ago, Park said:

bro your dad lives in a duplex shut your mouth 

Sike! I live better than you.

27 minutes ago, BackPack said:

Sike! I live better than you.

You are a hypocrite actually because you said using a certain word was bad and then turned around and used it yourself. You're using playground logic with the "he did it first!" argument. Takes two to tango buddy.

And explain in what way you live better than me 🤔 since we've resorted to taking jokes seriously now i'd like you to back that up 

Edited by Park

1 hour ago, Park said:

And explain in what way you live better than me 🤔 since we've resorted to taking jokes seriously now i'd like you to back that up

I don't flex.

53 minutes ago, BackPack said:

That's not what hypocrite means though.