BackPack

Engine Swap.

Hello everyone. Does anyone knows how to do an engine swap please? Thank you. Pm me.

3 hours ago, ToyYoda said:

Just play Car Mechanic Simulator 2018, and you get a feel what u most do 

true that xD

@BackPack

Engine swaps can't be explained in a simple guide... You'd pretty much need hands-on experience, or get lucky enough to find a very descriptive tutorial video.

Did it before on the suspension of a car I wasn't too familiar with. 

34 minutes ago, BackPack said:

@Dylanjeter1 im banned now man, thanks for your help.

I know.

I'm letting you know for when you're unbanned.

Start your research now and you might get lucky, who knows 🤷‍♂️

/me takes out screw drive

/me uses screw driver to take out engine
(don't forget to countdown from 1 to 10 in a /do e.g 1/10 2/10)

/me put new one in and screw in bolts
???
A nice, new block you can add some power to.

Sweet.

On 3/7/2019 at 7:30 PM, Mat.T said:

/me takes out screw drive

/me uses screw driver to take out engine
(don't forget to countdown from 1 to 10 in a /do e.g 1/10 2/10)

/me put new one in and screw in bolts
???
A nice, new block you can add some power to.

Sweet.

Mate, you're not a comedian, try something else, read what DylanJeter wrote and you can know that you are a retard. Help or get lost buddy.

1 hour ago, BackPack said:

Mate, you're not a comedian, try something else, read what DylanJeter wrote and you can know that you are a retard. Help or get lost buddy.

Calm down fuzzy little man peach.

A bit of dry humour, a bit of piss taking riled you up? Sorry.

I think we can all agree on what makes car RP good, especially if you understand basic mechanics IRL.

Calling people a retard on an internet forum circa this year is considered a sign of low intellect.

GG, though.

1 hour ago, Mat.T said:

Calm down fuzzy little man peach.

A bit of dry humour, a bit of piss taking riled you up? Sorry.

I think we can all agree on what makes car RP good, especially if you understand basic mechanics IRL.

Calling people a retard on an internet forum circa this year is considered a sign of low intellect.

GG, though.

You're the one who's trying to get famous by sharing and posting unuseful comments. And that's a sign of retardness.

Just now, BackPack said:

You're the one who's trying to get famous by sharing and posting unuseful comments. And that's a sign of retardness.

Get famous? Explain in a few words, possibly without having to reiterate your previous words.

Get famous on an online forum? I have bigger fish to fry than do that. Read what I previously said and you might be able to determine the original post's meaning.

GG once again, though.

1 hour ago, Mat.T said:

Get famous? Explain in a few words, possibly without having to reiterate your previous words.

Get famous on an online forum? I have bigger fish to fry than do that. Read what I previously said and you might be able to determine the original post's meaning.

GG once again, though.

Good luck mate, just stop making like those comments, be useful and help people, you may need their help some day.

Just now, BackPack said:

Good luck mate, just stop making like those comments, be useful and help people, you may need their help some day.

Get famous? Elaborate?

Please advise.

If not good night and dog bless.

Half of VCT don’t really care about what you roleplay, but how you roleplay. Go ahead and search “OwlGaming Engine Swap” in pastebin and use someone else’s roleplay as a reference. It’s sad that these money-hungry kids in this community won’t help you out. 

14 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Half of VCT don’t really care about what you roleplay, but how you roleplay. Go ahead and search “OwlGaming Engine Swap” in pastebin and use someone else’s roleplay as a reference. It’s sad that these money-hungry kids in this community won’t help you out. 

We do actually care about the roleplay, because if it's not done correctly the car wouldn't function.

16 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Pretty much perfectly said. I don't look for how good the English is. More how the process is RPed. If it's realistic then you'll always get a good vote.