BackPack

My facebook account got hacked, please help!

Please my facebook account got hacked, and the one who hacked it didnt close all the sessions logged into my account, how can i see the current password that he changed? Please help me.

8 minutes ago, BackPack said:

Please my facebook account got hacked, and the one who hacked it didnt close all the sessions logged into my account, how can i see the current password that he changed? Please help me.

If he hasn't changed your e-mail, then press the option to reset your password as you sign out and proceed to change it from there. If he has, then your only luck would be to contact Facebook support, anyhow this isn't really the place to ask for help on that particular subject, but I'd really suggest you contact Facebook support to help you with that.

Just now, JameZ said:

If he hasn't changed your e-mail, then press the option to reset your password as you sign out and proceed to change it from there. If he has, then your only luck would be to contact Facebook support, anyhow this isn't really the place to ask for help on that particular subject, but I'd really suggest you contact Facebook support to help you with that.

He didnt change my email but the one i had is a very old email and i cant remember its password or anything, either with the phone number. Do you know how to see the current password? because im still logged in that facebook.

1 minute ago, BackPack said:

He didnt change my email but the one i had is a very old email and i cant remember its password or anything, either with the phone number. Do you know how to see the current password? because im still logged in that facebook.

unlucky then

1 minute ago, JameZ said:

absolute header sort urself out (clearly u want to hack some1s fb)

GTL4plA.png

Not like that just asking if there is someone that knows how to hack a fb account i'll tell him to hack mine and change its password.

39 minutes ago, fortniteblackKnight said:

Using omegalul on a forum.

Ninja picture.

"simonman80"

alright.

> Talking shit about omegalul
> Talks about someone's username being bad
> His username has fortnite on it
> mfw

BarrenGleamingDanishswedishfarmdog-size_

Edited by TheNeonGuy

28 minutes ago, fortniteblackKnight said:

greentexting on a forum tho this isn't cringe chan get out of here

Great comeback, be sure to ask your fortnite friends for better tips on how to win arguments next time.

1 hour ago, fortniteblackKnight said:

greentexting on a forum tho this isn't cringe chan get out of here

nobody taking you serious with that username chief