Scooter

[BLOG] CPQL Theft & Political Fraud!

Name: SantaClaws

Comment: Merry fuckin' Christmas to you too ya' nard

2 minutes ago, JameZ said:

Name: J.

Comment: You only prove yourself uneducated and retarded more and more everyday lol.

Name: Keira Mosley

Comment: I have knowledge of the rule of law of this country. But I appreciate the feedback kid.

Name: J. Bradford

Comment:

The proposition of the budget had been delayed whilst awaiting for the Special Election for District 4 to chose their representative - unless you believe the voice of the citizens residing there does not matter?

You are the only Councilmember who had not met with or engaged with myself or any of my staff, ignoring communications regarding the renewal of Government Contracts. It appears that you infact have been denying the citizens of your district their own representation - my Office has been open and you instead opted to engage in attempting political strong-arming rather than working collaboratively for the people of Los Santos County, a petty act indeed. The Charter itself does not state when a budget must be passed, only that it should once per term.

Infact, we are unable to locate the budgets of previous Administrations - where are these for public consumption?

May we ask how you have been contributing to such the past two weeks?

Those responsible for ensuring that the Audits for the budget had been completed were handed their notice of discharge last night as a result of their failures, and it is something that the rest of my staff have been working tirelessly to compensate for this lost time.

A full budget is to be presented to the Council by the end of the week and then made public, as it should be.

34578071a2cac9d8ac2c6dd638ce305b.png

Edited by Urshankov

3 minutes ago, EKWorks said:

User: JR

Comment: Oh for fuck sake, can you take this to a meeting for once?

Comment: Yes - something my Office had been willing to do at a moments notice if it were brought to our attention rather than in the public eye.

Edited by Urshankov

Name: PoliticalJew

Comment: Transparency is always good. I'm enjoying these memes.

Just now, Urshankov said:

Comment: Yes - something my Office had been willing to do if it were brought to our attention rather than in the public eye.

9 minutes ago, Urshankov said:

Comment:

The proposition of the budget had been delayed whilst awaiting for the Special Election for District 4 to chose their representative - unless you believe the voice of the citizens residing there does not matter?

You are the only Councilmember who had not met with or engaged with myself or any of my staff, ignoring communications regarding the renewal of Government Contracts. It appears that you infact have been denying the citizens of your district their own representation - my Office has been open and you instead opted to engage in attempting political strong-arming rather than working collaboratively for the people of Los Santos County, a petty act indeed. The Charter itself does not state when a budget must be passed, only that it should once per term.

Infact, we are unable to locate the budgets of previous Administrations - where are these for public consumption?

May we ask how you have been contributing to such the past two weeks?

Those responsible for ensuring that the Audits for the budget had been completed were handed their notice of discharge last night as a result of their failures, and it is something that the rest of my staff have been working tirelessly to compensate for this lost time.

A full budget is to be presented to the Council by the end of the week and then made public, as it should be.

34578071a2cac9d8ac2c6dd638ce305b.png

Comment: I'd provide you with the budgetary plans of Nicholas Howard's administration, however he followed the County Charter and completed it on the first day of his term, before I was even elected. Your petty insults toward me do not even take your actions into account, nor do you seem at all sorry for stealing from the people of Los Santos. The only person showing their "true colors" is you, using your political office as a means to steal from the good people of our county.

I am more than welcome to abstain from a vote. It is allowed by the County Charter. However, like I said, you still give us no reason that you've stolen from this good county. In fact, the only reason you give to seemingly justify your actions is that I haven't politically kissed your ass.

Commissioner Bradford, we the people do not have to kiss your ass, you are our public servant.

Edited by Scooter

1 minute ago, Scooter said:

Comment: I'd provide you with the budgetary plans of Nicholas Howard's administration, however he followed the County Charter and completed it on the first day of his term, before I was even elected. Your petty insults toward me do not even take your actions into account, nor do you seem at all sorry for stealing from the people of Los Santos. The only person showing their "true colors" is you, using your political office as a means to steal from the good people of our county.

I am more than welcome to abstain from a vote. It is allowed by the County Charter. However, like I said, you still give us no reason that you've stolen from this good county. In fact, the only reason you give to seemingly justify your actions is that I haven't politically kissed your ass.

Commissioner Bradford, we the people do not have to kiss your ass, you are our public servant.

Comment:  "In fact, the only reason you give to seemingly justify your actions is that I haven't politically kissed your ass."

That reminds me:

dc3df5a25c6b76d4be40dc997373b494.png

Just now, Urshankov said:

Comment:  "In fact, the only reason you give to seemingly justify your actions is that I haven't politically kissed your ass."

That reminds me:

dc3df5a25c6b76d4be40dc997373b494.png

Comment: I don't have loyalty to parties, I have loyalty to my country and my people, unlike yourself. I'm glad that I called out Commissioner Howard when his administration was in the wrong, and I'll gladly call yours out again if you slip up. It is my duty as an American citizen. This is something that a totalitarian like yourself cannot even imagine.

Comment: Anyone down to bomb County Hall again? Seems like last time it worked to finally unite everyone instead of constant QQing and attempts to achieve something in manners of seeking acceptance from the public with either false news or near pure blackmailing.

7 minutes ago, Urshankov said:

Comment: Yes - something my Office had been willing to do at a moments notice if it were brought to our attention rather than in the public eye.

Yeah well happens. You wasn't the one to bring it up so cheers mate, gl with this shitstorm

Comment: I don't have loyalty to parties, I have loyalty to my country and my people, unlike yourself. I'm glad that I called out Commissioner Howard when his administration was in the wrong, and I'll gladly call yours out again if you slip up. It is my duty as an American citizen. This is something that a totalitarian like yourself cannot even imagine.

Comment: 

Name: T.Cassidy

Comment: Ms. Councilwoman. One thing I find incredibly interesting about you is you wish to speak about corruption and defrauding the citizens, but what about your own corrupt actions under Mr Mengeles terms? Remember this old gem that you were in favor of?

scooter.JPG.e314322d45b8003cbb012c1d04039128.JPG

Care to explain that to the citizens Ms. Mosely?

1 minute ago, greenops011 said:

Name: T.Cassidy

Comment: Ms. Councilwoman. One thing I find incredibly interesting about you is you wish to speak about corruption and defrauding the citizens, but what about your own corrupt actions under Mr Mengeles terms? Remember this old gem that you were in favor of?

scooter.JPG.e314322d45b8003cbb012c1d04039128.JPG

Care to explain that to the citizens Ms. Mosely?

Comment: Mister Cassidy! Great to hear from you. How have you been since I fired you for incompetence? Shall I remind you that I never even voted on that?

Comment: How about we talk about something that would be more important? Like idk, bring up death rates that have been recently occurring? Finna try to come up with a solution to minimize any risk of actual survival in this shit hole? How about try and control your district rather than being salty for losing an election Keira? Grow the fuck up. There are far more important things than finance and shit that have been constantly occurring. Hunger for power is what's the biggest downside in the CPQL.

2 minutes ago, EKWorks said:

Comment: How about we talk about something that would be more important? Like idk, bring up death rates that have been recently occurring? Finna try to come up with a solution to minimize any risk of actual survival in this shit hole? How about try and control your district rather than being salty for losing an election Keira? Grow the fuck up. There are far more important things than finance and shit that have been constantly occurring. Hunger for power is what's the biggest downside in the CPQL.

Comment: I never lost an election to Commissioner Bradford. I would propose legislation to stop gang violence in our neighborhoods and I have legislation prepared, however I cannot take this course of action until Bradford has proposed a budget, which he should’ve done over 2 weeks ago.

Just now, Scooter said:

Comment: Mister Cassidy! Great to hear from you. How have you been since I fired you for incompetence? Shall I remind you that I never even voted on that?

Name: T. Cassidy

Comment: That is because it was never a vote. it was a decision that the council all agreed upon, and when I opposed it, you called me a traitor. And Isn't it convenient that you only fired me AFTER the elections were over, and Mengele won? 2036124230_scooter2.JPG.44ffdf67b0d6652f04d870137f1feaf2.JPG

I find it quite comical that even at that point, you had no interest working with your collegues in a constructive manner, only with hatred. You have a history of being a toxic presence in the government, and are very poor with employer-employee relations. If you wish to continue to slander the people you work for without providing any proof of your claims, I can keep bringing your corrupt past to light.

Comment: I never lost an election to Commissioner Bradford. I would propose legislation to stop gang violence in our neighborhoods and I have legislation prepared, however I cannot take this course of action until Bradford has proposed a budget, which he should’ve done over 2 weeks ago.

Comment: He should've done it over 2 weeks ago according to what? You do realize that the County Charter states that the budget should be proposed at least once per term. Do you even know how long that is? Or are you just trying to stir unnecessary drama because you've only been useless to this government?

Just now, Scooter said:

Comment: You're budget comment doesn't relate to my statement at all. What does his budget proposal have to do here at all? If you DO want to stop violance, why do you try to expose the government rather than trying to arrange a meeting with James Bradford to talk about it in-depth? This just proves that you care less about what matters and just want to expose The Commissioner with highly possible false statements. Go rub your clit against some dyke on the corner like you used to. What needs to be brought up is a re-election for District 3. Obviously you lack seriousness, social skills and co-working skills to manage it. I'll be honest for a moment. If I had a chance to pop your head open with a .50 cal, I would do it just so the county has less cancer and higher chance of actual change than this. In other words, you're anything but a patriot. You're just a reincarnation of Hitler or Stalin.

1 minute ago, greenops011 said:

Comment: That is because it was never a vote. it was a decision that the council all agreed upon, and when I opposed it, you called me a traitor. And Isn't it convenient that you only fired me AFTER the elections were over, and Mengele won? 2036124230_scooter2.JPG.44ffdf67b0d6652f04d870137f1feaf2.JPG

I find it quite comical that even at that point, you had no interest working with your collegues in a constructive manner, only with hatred. You have a history of being a toxic presence in the government, and are very poor with employer-employee relations. If you wish to continue to slander the people you work for without providing any proof of your claims, I can keep bringing your corrupt past to light.

Comment: Bud, I wasn’t in the council back then. And it is rather convenient that it was after an election. We caught you colluding with the opposition and we dismissed you from our cabinet. There’s nothing abnormal about that.

We also found that during the entire duration that you led Public Works there were zero new fundamental, infastructural, or civilizational projects after several months. Whereas your predecessor was completing projects every week you completed none.

So to put it in short, you were a freeloader who openly was leaking from our cabinet and colluding with an opposition group so we fired you and a year later you’re still so butthurt you’re complaining here. Would that be correct?

4 minutes ago, JameZ said:

Comment: He should've done it over 2 weeks ago according to what? You do realize that the County Charter states that the budget should be proposed at least once per term. Do you even know how long that is? Or are you just trying to stir unnecessary drama because you've only been useless to this government?

Comment: You also realize that it states this should be done before the political cabinet is assembled and action is taken, right? Meaning that the budget is supposed to be passed before the government carries out its will.

Comment: Keira, every single citizen who had commented here went against you. How about you let that sink through your nut-sized brain or whatever the fuck is floating there and realize that there is NO one who's on your side, especially after pulling KEEMSTAR bonzana lmao

6 minutes ago, Scooter said:

Comment: Bud, I wasn’t in the council back then. And it is rather convenient that it was after an election. We caught you colluding with the opposition and we dismissed you from our cabinet. There’s nothing abnormal about that.

We also found that during the entire duration that you led Public Works there were zero new fundamental, infastructural, or civilizational projects after several months. Whereas your predecessor was completing projects every week you completed none.

So to put it in short, you were a freeloader who openly was leaking from our cabinet and colluding with an opposition group so we fired you and a year later you’re still so butthurt you’re complaining here. Would that be correct?

Comment: Do you have any proof that I was colluding with the opposition? Public records would show the only thing I said to the opposition was that I wish him the best in his campaign. Is that colluding? I think not. Again, you keep making all these claims, but have no evidence to validate them. If you wish to slander me, I have no problem taking this the civil court route, and have you provide all the proof to the public about your above statement

And you said in a previous reply you do not take political sides, yet in your termination email, that clearly is false. But your just digging your own grave

Edited by greenops011

13 minutes ago, Scooter said:

Comment: You also realize that it states this should be done before the political cabinet is assembled and action is taken, right? Meaning that the budget is supposed to be passed before the government carries out its will.

Comment: And where does it say that?