Dylanjeter1

Car - 2018 Audi RS7 Performance [ENDS: December 19th, 2018 @ 3:00 ((In-Game watch time))]

NrQe6EX.png

Los Santos Auction House - Car

Q2J1r2L.jpg

* Vehicle would look slightly dusty in the pictures, it appears to have been sitting on the rack for a while *

Vehicle year: 2018

Vehicle brand: Audi
Vehicle make: RS7 Performance
VIN: 14768
Mileage: Unknown

Description:
Looking to get rid of a vehicle I have stopped driving.
Vehicle was shot quite a few times down its left-hand side when some dude tried to kill me a few months back.
This RS7 still runs and drives perfectly, it'd make a great starter luxurious car for someone who's able to fix it.

I would fix it myself and resale it for full price, but I am just too lazy to do it all myself... Vehicle retains a full CLEAN San Andreas title that is in my name.
If you fix the damages to the left-hand doors and the rear-left quarter panel, you'll have a mint Audi RS7 for a fraction of the cost it'd take to import a brand new one.

Images

https://imgur.com/a/HNE7DDo

* Vehicle would look slightly dusty in the pictures, it appears to have been sitting on the rack for a while *

( The grey dots on the side aren't actually in-game, but represent the bullet holes on the driver-side of the vehicle. ))

Starting bid: $55,000
Minimum increase: $1
Buyout: $80,000

Auction end date: December 19th, 2018 @ 3:00 ((In-Game watch time))
Contact details: [email protected]

(( Comments disabled; however, offer bids are accepted. ))

Edited by Dylanjeter1

17 hours ago, Dylanjeter1 said:

Make it $50,000 and you'll be leading. 

Comment: you got it. Also, are the damages only cosmetic? Have any electronics or interior parts been penetrated by the bullets?
Name: Luqman
Bid: $50,000

@Dylanjeter1

Edited by Weiga

1 hour ago, Weiga said:

Comment: you got it. Also, are the damages only cosmetic? Have any electronics or interior parts been penetrated by the bullets?

@Dylanjeter1

Leading.

Electronics still work, dunno of any made it through the door. Only know a few broke the window and hit me in the arm 🤷‍♂️

14 hours ago, Weiga said:

@Dylanjeter1

Still leading,

On 12/15/2018 at 9:39 AM, Weiga said:

@Dylanjeter1

Still Leading.

Edited by Dylanjeter1

If someone bids the $80,000 Buyout price, I'll do the repairs for them IF they're supplying the parts.

5 hours ago, Dylanjeter1 said:

If someone bids the $80,000 Buyout price, I'll do the repairs for them IF they're supplying the parts.

Parts would cost approximately $2,300.00

That's including all new electronics for those of you that are scared the electronics on the door(s) were damaged.

You supply the parts, I'll do the work!

Here's a link to the parts I found...

8 hours ago, Brazzers said:

Name : Leon

Bid : 53,000

Leading

On 12/15/2018 at 9:39 AM, Weiga said:

@Dylanjeter1

You've been out-bidded