noahcool111

Rothstein Connection

3 minutes ago, Shekelberg said:

To avoid metagaming as much as we can.

providing on what ethnicity and what type of organization it is can't be used as metagaming, only in some stupid ways.

1 minute ago, Brodyaga said:

providing on what ethnicity and what type of organization it is can't be used as metagaming, only in some stupid ways.

You can find out the type of organization, the ethnicity, and the identity of the leaders and members by roleplaying with us, and not from a forum post :D

Just now, Shekelberg said:

You can find out the type of organization, the ethnicity, and the identity of the leaders and members by roleplaying with us, and not from a forum post :D

then delete the forum post as it's useless rn??

9 minutes ago, Fernando16 said:

then delete the forum post as it's useless rn??

I suppose I'll just upload the screenshots to imgur then pass it around the FMT, instead of having a stable place where we can show our activity :D 

Edited by Shekelberg

17 hours ago, ResidentPeach said:

Tries hiding a lack of backstory or development via pulling the 'metagame' card, yet still proceeds to post screenshots with logs and context? I'd wish this some good luck however I don't like a faction thread with absolutely no depth to it, just looks to me like a half-assed 'make it up as we go along' deal.

I never liked doing factions in a "Oh this is the Rosetti Corleone crime family, we've been operating for a century, respect us" way. If a faction survives long enough, it'll evolve, with a story updated, since past events can't really be MGd as much as an ongoing connection. If it doesn't, then it's simple, the leaders aren't fit to run one. It's been something I've been wanting to try my hands at. I don't think there's anything wrong with "making it up" as we go along, roleplayed IC events have, and will continue to shape the group after all. And in the logs, I do my best to remove the names, but I still want to show what we're up to, on some level. 

Hope this explains the situation adequately :D

Hope this continues and you guys create decent roleplay for everyone Involved. Kinda intrigued since theres no story, but yeah hopefully see you guys in game. Enjoy it and have fun 👍

8 hours ago, Sacred said:

because transferring money through a bank  for an illegal package makes sense

I don't see it worse than what 99.9% of criminals do on Owl. (get their money and deposit or spend it immediately) 

On 12/9/2018 at 8:44 PM, Shekelberg said:

But this is why these forums are here. Imagine applying for PD, posting a blank application, then telling them to find out ICly. 🤷‍♂

51 minutes ago, Matey said:

But this is why these forums are here. Imagine applying for PD, posting a blank application, then telling them to find out ICly. 🤷‍♂

People who wanted to join us have contacted me through discord, I encourage others to do the same. Besides, I don't think you can file an application with a criminal organization in real life. (or point me that way if you can :D

Tbh it should be up to the faction's members to keep their faction alive and not just the leader's responsibility, but this looked real good and I see where you guys are coming from about the whole gradual story development thing

Edited by EverlastingSun