Character Name-

Bruno Scordato

Date of Incident-

12/06/2018

Supervising Administrator-

Notorious

Narrative-

Here is the situation:
I was meeting a customer through an acquaintance of mine, to sell my shotgun. This deal, like most of the gun deals I've done, occured in public. We talked details, and the customer left to get the money. Meanwhile, Vince Wellington, arrived on the scene and decided to park his car at the entrance of the parking lot, making it difficult for everyone else, including my customer, to park.
This, obviously, resulted in a small exchange of words, in which, then later escalated in weapons being pulled. (Obviously the issue here is not about the illegal parking, I wouldn't have gone up to him if the aforementioned situation wasn't happening, it's just that I didn't want this dude cucking me out of my money.)
He remained disrespectful even after having a gun aimed to his face, so I holstered mine and instead went to the customer, who in the meanwhile managed to park in a very roundabout fashion.
We, then, completed the deal, but the customer decided to further the situation with Vince, and I, not wanting to leave him in the gutter, helped him out. I did not get re-involved in the violent exchange of words for a while, only after him being a smartass did I decide to reinvolve myself, and brandish a firearm on him. Which, I might add may have been over the top, but in no way justifies a CK. I got into his vehicle, and so did my customer, and I aimed at him.
All of a sudden, a -COMPLETELY RANDOM- person, who was not involved in the situation in any way whatsoever, walked up and shot all three of us. This, I interpreted as deathmatching, for the following reasons
1. The victim (Vince) was not his friend, was not his acquaintance, was not anybody he knew. He just happened to stumble upon a situation. Therefore, he had no IC motive to intervene in this fashion.
2. If he saw a crime being committed, the realistic response is to call the police, and not going full John J. Rambo for no reason.

In my opinion, the random person had absolutely no motive to intervene. To put it simply, he just wanted to shoot someone, and upon finding this situation, he finally got his wish.

If, however, it is decided that the situation caused by this person is valid, there are other things I'd like to look at.
1. The only person CK'd was me. Both my customer, and both the victim was able to roleplay injuries, while I was CK'd, merely because I was the one holding the weapon.
Even if I was the only one holding the weapon, if you look at the logs, it's obvious that I was not the main aggressor, but my customer was. I was merely going along with it.
2. This is very important : Yes, I may have disregarded my life. But towards Vince, and not the person who shot me. Earlier, Vince disregarded his life too, and he was not CK'd. Why? Because he didn't disregard his life towards the shooter, he disregarded his life towards me.
3. My customer, who went along with the situation and got into Vince's vehicle right after me, was not CK'd. I find this incredibly unfair. He was an aggressor too, and he was also armed, the only difference being is that he was not brandishing it. He was the most vocal aggressor, and still, it's me that gets the CK? (To clarify, I don't want him CK'd, I think that would be as over the top as mine. I want to be able to RP injuries.)

Unlike the other two who died, I was not given a chance to roleplay injuries. The reasons for that remain blurry to me, but in my opinion, this situation did not warrant me losing my character.

Evidence-

https://pastebin.com/nfYZALQF

Method of Death-

Shot

Have you attempted to resolve this already with the supervising administrator?-

Yes

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'd also like to get logs of him roleplaying taking out his gun and all that. As far as I can recall, he pressed a bind then immediately shot, giving us no time to react. 

I'm not involved to the situation, But I was there along with Bruno and Santiago.

They were having this shotgun deal at the stacks and the guy pulled over there, Parking his SUV right in front of the parking lots, blocking them. They did argue about it that he should move is SUV so people can park there but the driver was being like '' I don't see anyone coming here '' and stuff like that. So soon enough, Bruno did pull 9mm on him from outside and told him to move the SUV but nothing happened. Then they did do the shotgun deal quick and then he did got pissed off, enter the SUV as shotgun and Santiago gone on backseats. Bruno pulled gun on his head and told him to drive away or something. Right in this moment I heard 2-3 gun shots behind me ( I was standing right beside the SUV, admiring the situation ) and they we're all dead.

Edited by MrPerkele95

Hello,

I'll be taking this CK appeal, I'll read through and reply with some questions soon.

3 hours ago, DylanW said:

you can clearly see your powergaming in the video.

you pulled out your gun, then pressed a bind, then started shooting. thank you for incriminating yourself. 

Edited by Shekelberg
  • Haha 1

I've read through the thread and looked at the evidence provided by both sides and In my opinion, I can see why the character kill was issued. You entered Vince's car masked up and aim a gun to his head outside Pizza Stacks. Now from what I'm reading Bruno was the only person to get a CK and I agree with the admin's decision here as Vince was a victim in this portion of the situation and Santiago did nothing of disregard before he was shot. I understand your claims of Vince disregarding his life previously but in the situation at Stacks, you were the only individual who was disregarding. 

I'll answer more questions about the situation below with quotes.

7 hours ago, Shekelberg said:

he had no IC motive to intervene in this fashion.

I feel he had IC motive, Andy Sims was carrying a CCWP and he saw a masked person with a gun to someone's head. Andy waited and when he saw it was time he shot you to try and save Vince.

The only person CK'd was me. Both my customer, and both the victim was able to roleplay injuries, while I was CK'd, merely because I was the one holding the weapon. 

I already answered this above.

This is very important : Yes, I may have disregarded my life. But towards Vince, and not the person who shot me. Earlier, Vince disregarded his life too, and he was not CK'd. Why? Because he didn't disregard his life towards the shooter, he disregarded his life towards me.

I also answered this above.

My customer, who went along with the situation and got into Vince's vehicle right after me, was not CK'd. I find this incredibly unfair. He was an aggressor too, and he was also armed, the only difference being is that he was not brandishing it. He was the most vocal aggressor, and still, it's me that gets the CK?

In the logs you provided Santiago says this:

2018-12-06 18:35:08   [English] Santiago Escuella says: Oh damn

2018-12-06 18:35:11   [English] Santiago Escuella says: Im not part of this

2018-12-06 18:35:12   [English] Bruno Scordato says: Now roll up the windows.

2018-12-06 18:35:13   [English] Santiago Escuella says: I better run!

That's a big indication he didn't want any involvement after you pulled the gun.

15 minutes ago, Shekelberg said:

you can clearly see your powergaming in the video.

you pulled out your gun, then pressed a bind, then started shooting. thank you for incriminating yourself. 

I've looked at the video and the bind shown just as he lifted his arm, I feel the bind is valid and isn't powergaming.

@Shekelberg I've read through your comments and I think I got replied to all your questions let me know if I've missed anything or you have anything to add. Same goes for you @DylanW

Gonna discuss with other admins before proceeding with a verdict.

Edited by Unitts
adjusted my reply

Not involved, though I think two things should be mentioned.

@Unitts I am not sure, but aren't you in Cliff Town too? Could another admin check that out?

And regardless, you are a friend of Dylan. It would have been much better to let a neutral admin handle this.

Edited by LeiFeng
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, LeiFeng said:

Not involved, though I think two things should be mentioned.

@Unitts I am not sure, but aren't you in Cliff Town too? Could another admin check that out?

And regardless, you are a friend of Dylan. It would have been much better to let a neutral admin handle this.

I'm not involved in the situation, I'm not in Cliff Town and I'm friends with quite a few people in this community. like I said in my reply. 

5 minutes ago, Unitts said:

Gonna discuss with other admins before proceeding with a verdict.

You're not involved, so please don't add further comments.

Edited by Unitts
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Unitts said:

I've looked at the video and the bind shown just as he lifted his arm, I feel the bind is valid and isn't powergaming.

Here is the sequence of events:

1. he scrolls to his gun

2. he presses the bind

3. he shoots.

The first two are supposed to be the other way around. It's a concealed carry weapon, not something that he has in his hands at the ready, he did not give any of us any time to react (likely because had he did, he would have been popped). I've seen many situations voided because of a combination of binded asspulling, but in this case, he just makes it even worse by pulling the gun before the bind. Upon looking at the original video, you'll see that when I pulled the gun, I gave time to react to Vince, something which Dylan has failed to do. 

• Like 1

Just now, Shekelberg said:

Here is the sequence of events:

1. he scrolls to his gun

2. he presses the bind

3. he shoots.

The first two are supposed to be the other way around. It's a concealed carry weapon, not something that he has in his hands at the ready, he did not give any of us any time to react (likely because had he did, he would have been popped). I've seen many situations voided because of a combination of binded asspulling, but in this case, he just makes it even worse by pulling the gun before the bind. Upon looking at the original video, you'll see that when I pulled the gun, I gave time to react to Vince, something which Dylan has failed to do. 

Your points are completely invalid. I'd understand completely if I shot the same time that my bind ended up showing up at. But I didn't, I raised my arm once my bind finally appeared. I would've shot moments before but recently I've been having issues with my binds that are on my mouse buttons. You're just picking at straw's to try and get this reversed, it's not my fault that you're low IQ that thought you'd pull your gun out at Pizza Stacks and threaten people with it. In future events wise up and don't act careless.

1 minute ago, DylanW said:

Your points are completely invalid. I'd understand completely if I shot the same time that my bind ended up showing up at. But I didn't, I raised my arm once my bind finally appeared. I would've shot moments before but recently I've been having issues with my binds that are on my mouse buttons. You're just picking at straw's to try and get this reversed, it's not my fault that you're low IQ that thought you'd pull your gun out at Pizza Stacks and threaten people with it. In future events wise up and don't act careless.

I'm not picking at straws and calling me low IQ is a rich statement, coming from you, the manifestation of the Robo-roleplayer. 
You scrolled to a gun then shot right at the moment your bind appeared? How is that anything BUT powergaming? You gave nobody any time to react unlike me. 
You know how this situation would've looked like in real life (something that we're supposed to be imitating)? 
A gun magically appears to your hand, then in the same second you pull it out (somehow) like an 1870's western gunslinger. Then you raise your gun and murder 3 people because you are a "concerned citizen" and just want to help. Lol

Considering the OOC animosity coming from you, I can't help but think that there was some OOC coordination of this. Perhaps you are the one with low IQ if you think that this shit is going to fly.

• Salty 2

After discussing this with a few admins via discord we've come to the conclusion that this CK appeal will be denied based on the facts we feel the character kill is valid. There was blatant disregard from Bruno in this situation. 

We discussed the bind concern and both @Vubstersmurf and @Cryotich agreed that it wasn't powergaming and is valid. 

CK appeal denied.

@Shekelberg If you need clarification you're welcome to start a group PM with me, vubstermurf and cryotich and we can discuss it.