ResidentPeach

Hector Aguilar Quintana - "Unity in Diversity" - Independant - District 2

ecEocGq.png

3oBz5vU.png

I'm Héctor Aguilar Quintana, a Latin-American Catholic at 56 years of age majority of them spent learning and understanding a multitude of different insights from a large variety of people in all working classes gained through a thorough background in entrepreneurship and innovation throughout Mexico's 31 federated states in which have all been touched by my fruitful business ventures as I invest in shares. Being that I'm the first generation of Latin-American in my family lineage to have legally gained permanent residence, I understand the familiar struggles that I find multiple ethnicities endure during the emigration process even if you are of an older generation all the way to a newer generation.

With my own personal experiences gained through my residence in District 2 in mind, I plan to use my found knowledge to bolster the fortifications on what I personally believe is one of if not the most culturally rich district in the entire city and rather than be belittled must instead be celebrated as a product of the United States freedom and democracy working at its best.

5CV5NMU.png?1

5e1vK4b.png

Our District 2 boasts the biggest mixture of ethnicity in comparison to any other district statistically, however through frequent incidents of discrimination and racial profiling it has lead our district into becoming the biggest stereotype for anarchy in Los Santos. Only agreeing with that stereotype, along with making it a focal point in your campaign would be extremely counter-productive as you're not putting any trust or enthusiasm to the very people you're claiming to give a voice to. Now that isn't to say that crime isn't at all an issue within the district, I personally believe that this problem is widely spread amongst all districts; One particular crime that has never receded in Los Santos being petty theft.

My aim is to banish the negative stereotype surrounding our district, and to bring prosperity to our culturally rich district and to better yet celebrate it in order to unite our conflicted district once more. This is never going to happen with a councilman who has only through time seemingly served himself, and has only acted upon being challenged for his seat with a quick face play that isn't to everybody's taste; The price you pay for not accommodating your entire district, and pandering to a select community out of racial favoritism.

uiP1NCD.png

Ff6WVQy.png

Due to the lack of vitality and vision from our current councilman and prior, public security has been left neglected over the years and as a result I'm choosing to work on discussing with the different communities an efficient solution in which isn't being completely intrusive but an effective enough of a solution that it provides a valuable safeguard to those who feel the government isn't taking their public safety into regard especially when we're a developed city. The solution could either be a neighborhood watch program which is voluntarily established within the multiple communities, or it could be a public surveillance project in which your taxation goes into erecting new high quality devices in areas of significant conflict. Overall this is ensuring that we can all feel safe again in our district that unfortunately has to deal with a high rate of petty theft crime all usually contributed to malfunctioning or vandalized devices, or just 'blackout spots' that're just areas that've been left clean of surveillance devices.

The communities in our district from what I've understood from open public discussions in the past, feel unwelcome in their own neighborhoods due to a select few unprecedented actions of the Police Department that has lasted through time, be it particular moments of arrogance to pure recklessness from individuals in the department who are working for themselves. I plan to have much more insight on the matter, and to provide a fair honest opinion in regards to how they're portraying themselves when coming to operate in a district that is already in a poor relation with the very service the community are depending on for their well-being and safety. I will overall act as the liaison to bring a mutual understanding to both the Police Department, and the community of District 2 so we can create a District that we can all appreciate and call ours in full confidence. With my planned requests, this will come to fruition in the form of open days where the Police Department may provide their model employees for a Q&A session in the different communities and perhaps an Internal Affairs representative who could allow people to come and speak to them in confidence about any concerns.

BK7QjWV.png

MEZjG1a.png

I look to correlate the various communities together and to fulfill the goals of completely breaking down racial discrimination, racial profiling and domestic violence. Not enough communities of the district are given a chance to be listened to and are usually only limited to the governments public Q&A events which are hosted by the County Commissioner; A vote for Hector will bring for once a councilman who is willing to host these Q&A events himself to hear of any concerns that particular communities have cherished for a large period of time.

In order to support my statement I made above on the districts cultures and ethnicities, I plan to look into establishing government funded culture events that will be hosted throughout the district many different communities to help bring awareness to tradition, values and diversity. All of our communities will have a chance to shine as they celebrate their heritage with the entire city and in effect these days will bring support and recognition to the local businesses and help unify those who hold a stereotype over one another. Let's show the rest of Los Santos that we're a district with plenty to offer over the rest!

3TvXT1e.png

TUA3v6n.png

Name: ZR

Comment:

Mister Quintana I would like to address a few key falsehoods in your platform:

16 minutes ago, ResidentPeach said:

This is never going to happen with a councilman who has only through time seemingly served himself, and has only acted upon being challenged for his seat with a quick face play that isn't to everybody's taste; The price you pay for not accommodating your entire district, and pandering to a select community out of racial favoritism.

I am not sure whom this is in reference to. Not only have I personally gone out of my way to interact with persons of all backgrounds but as my fellow councilpersons could attest to, I have even started community initiatives for the building of an Islamic Center of worship. Many of the people in the community know my face and the work I have done to represent all members of this District fairly.

Due to the lack of vitality and vision from our current councilman and prior, public security has been left neglected

As you are apparently not aware of, it was my pitch to the Council of Supervisors which brought on the Officer Assessment program, which has made large ground in addressing some of the core inefficiencies within our Police Department.  Furthermore my platform, submitted in candidacy outline specific target goals, which due to time restraints, I have not been able to achieve yet. 

The price you pay for not accommodating your entire district, and pandering to a select community out of racial favoritism.

As you might also not be aware of, I have voted in favor of supporting local District 2 businesses such as Sal Colinas, and their efforts to bring much needed services to the County of Los Santos. Again, not sure whom you are referencing? Perhaps too quick to copy-paste your platform from 2017?

Best of luck in your campaign, but do at least tell the truth.

Regards,

Zinvor Razmik

Edited by Zebulon

3 minutes ago, Zebulon said:

Comment:

I am not sure whom this is in reference to. Not only have I personally gone out of my way to interact with persons of all backgrounds but as my fellow councilpersons could attest to, I have even started community initiatives for the building of an Islamic Center of worship. Many of the people in the community know my face and the work I have done to represent all members of this District fairly.

As you are apparently not aware of, it was my pitch to the Council of Supervisors which brought on the Officer Assessment program, which has made large ground in addressing some of the core inefficiencies within our Police Department.  Furthermore my platform, submitted in candidacy outline specific target goals, which due to time restraints, I have not been able to achieve yet. 

As you might also not be aware of, I have voted in favor of supporting local District 2 businesses such as Sal Colinas, and their efforts to bring much needed services to the County of Los Santos. Again, not sure whom you are referencing? Perhaps too quick to copy-paste your platform from 2017?

Regards,

Zinvor Razmik

Name: Hector Aguilar Quintana Verified20x20.png&key=cb5d52b62cab655afa

Comment: The demeanor of this carelessly boasted response speaks for itself. The entirety of it filled with hyperboles as you overpreportioned each of your counter-points, I suppose you're right. I no longer can call you Low Energy Razmik since you've finally only just learnt how to finally turn off power saving mode, that's what healthy competition should influence right? All friendly banter aside, I also wish you the best of luck without having to instigate an inappropriate debate/argument on the fellow competitors comment board.

Name: Craig

Comment: get rid of that fat cunt looool

1 minute ago, ResidentPeach said:

inappropriate debate/argument on the fellow competitors comment board.

Comment: Just wanted to ensure your facts were being presented with at least some form of accuracy. 

Name: Fletcher66

Comment: Your campaign yells unity in diversity, but yet your campaign banner has no single American flag to show any patriotism! Are you doing this solely for your own community only, and not showing any love for us Americans? Where is the patriotism? CLOSE THE BORDERS!

Edited by FAILCAKEZ

4 hours ago, FAILCAKEZ said:

Name: Fletcher66

Comment: Your campaign yells unity in diversity, but yet your campaign banner has no single American flag to show any patriotism! Are you doing this solely for your own community only, and not showing any love for us Americans? Where is the patriotism? CLOSE THE BORDERS!

Name: Hector Aguilar Quintana Verified20x20.png&key=cb5d52b62cab655afa

Comment: That's far from the truth, instead I see this as a baseless assumption that doesn't substantiate the criticisms being shared. I'm a proud American like each and everybody else, however like anywhere else in the world I find that there are flaws that can be provided a remedy through the implementation of a hard worker. Please don't pick on the campaign logo for your criticisms either, there's only so much space in my name to support so many flags that are there to make a generalised point.

14 hours ago, Zebulon said:

Comment:

Regards,

Zinvor Razmik

Name: niggercok27

Comment: fuck* you

Comments:

Mr Quintana,

I wish you the best of luck in your term as District 2 Supervisor. Despite not knowing the margin of victory, it is clear that the people of District 2 are looking for a new direction. I hope you take the time to review the work of Supervisors who came before you, and make an effort to network with those outside your own community. 

Regards,

Zinvor Razmik