Middle Name (if applicable): RESPONSE

Last Name:Jones
Date of Birth:  January 4th, 1991

Home Address: 1892 S. Washington St.

Phone Number: 475065

E-Mail Address: [email protected]

Are you a citizen of the United States of America? [ X] YES; [ ] NO

If not, are you legally allowed to work in the United States? [ X] YES; [ ] NO

Have you ever been a witness in a crime or been arrested for a felony? [ ] YES; [ X] NO

If so, please elaborate on the misdemeanors or felonies committed: RESPONSE

SECTION II - Occupation and Education

Which job would you like to apply (Crew Member/Flight Instructor/Security Officer): Crew Member

Do you have any past work experience? [ ] YES; [X ] NO

If so, state them here: RESPONSE

Please state all types of licenses that you possess (Driving license, weapon licenses, pilot licenses with their type ratings, etc.) :

Driving license.

Have you attended high school? [X ] YES; [ ] NO

If so, state your high school name: Floed high school.

Have you attended College/University? [X] YES; [ ] NO

If so, state their name(s):  Cambridge University

SECTION III - Motivation

(Minimum 80+ words)

Please tell us a bit about yourself  :

My name is Charlotte was born in the United Kingdom of August American and mother American lived my life in the United Kingdom, graduated from the University of Cambridge in the jurisdiction of aviation began to take courses and experience in aviation and aerial surveillance, and then I went with my father to a trip he was driving the plane he had seen him driving and I wished to be Like, I love French, but I don't talk, I wish to visit all the countries of the world.

Please explain in your own words why would you like to join the LSIA
I love flying and I learned it, my father was a pilot too, but my father died in a flight accident because of the interruption of contact with the Watchtower, so I came to be in the Watchtower, so I'm offering to help with this work, and I don't want to ever miss it, and I like to see the night from the Watchtower. These are my reasons, but there are a number of people who help me in this field, and they do my motivational.

Do you possess any other certifications that it may help you joining the department?

Yes, I was good at the British accent, which helps me understand a lot of tourists and so, and I had a hypothetical aerial surveillance certificate, I was watching about the flight accident investigation, and I saw a lot of accidents and investigators, which would help me in the future to join the accident investigators, and I owned the Flight simulator and I was playing with it. And I use it a lot to gain more experience and have an application to know the planes you bought from a company that sells applications like this.

Me, [Charlotte Jones], agree to always abide by the current laws and instructions, as given by authorities and FAA. I understand that my contract may get terminated if found needed by the Administration of the Los Santos International Airport. I understand and agree to that FAA may access my background information from instances such as the police and medical institutions. I confirm that all information in my application is correct and that providing false or misleading information is punishable by law and by signing below I accept the Los Santos International Airport Terms and conditions ((Charlotte)).

(( SECTION IV - OOC SECTION ))

In-game username:Jack6677

Admin History (temp link from owlgaming.net): 

Hoursplayed (in account): 17

Edited by CawindCora

5eZWQ1W.png

Dear Mr. Jones (( @jack6677 )),

As clearly seen, you are interested in joining the Los Santos International Airport. Hence, we would like to inform you that your application has been received and processed already. Due to this, unfortunately, we would like to inform you that you have been DENIED to join the department. These are the reasons:

• Poor English in the application.
  • Applicant doesn't meet the requirements to join our department.

You can re-apply within the period of 168 hours (one week). We wish you the best of luck in your future.

Kind Regards,

lL8RLPz.png

Harvey Jefferson,

Trial HR Officer.