Should be implemented or no?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should be implemented or no?

• Yes.
    • No.

*Begins taking max loan as soon as he starts character, proceeds to die a few days later.*

Just now, TheNeonGuy said:

*Begins taking max loan as soon as he starts character, proceeds to die a few days later.*

Read through the entire post.
I said it should have an anti-abuse script. - Only 1 active loan allowed per account.

really do not need a script for it when you can do it ICly instead. Government gives out loans I think and I also believe @DylanWhas/had a company that you could submit loan applications to

Or if it actually gets accepted it could be implemented along with this

1 hour ago, Neptune said:

Read through the entire post.
I said it should have an anti-abuse script. - Only 1 active loan allowed per account.

What do you mean? Did you read his post? Are you trying to say, that if a character with an active loan somehow gets CK'd, he may never take a loan again?

17 minutes ago, Neptune said:

If not made scriptwise, people just won't pay back the loan.

https://forums.owlgaming.net/forum/260-superior-court-of-san-andreas/

2 hours ago, Neptune said:

If not made scriptwise, people just won't pay back the loan.

which is why you sign contracts and drag their asses right to court if it's not paid back, just as you do in real life.

It's a good suggestion, but i really don't think it'd work. There's a lot of ways it could go wrong, and be abused. Otherwise UAT would probably have done it already.

Really easy for someone to make a new char, get a large loan, splash out on cars and properties and then transfer those properties to another character after being CK'd and then later sell those assets for maximum profit. I don't think this needs to be changed from the way it's currently set up.

Yep. +1

Perhaps - if you think it'd be unfair - if you had a loan active on a character that has been CKed... An admin could still sort your stuff.
There can always be an admin command added to remove your 'LOAN BAN' because of having a loan active on a CKed / Prisoned alt.

It's just a suggestion and an idea.
I am not trying to enforce this to be added.

And having a simple way to get a loan in game would save a lot of people from un-neccessary forums work and waiting.

And we are talking about a reasonable loan limit - not millions of dollars - 25K at the most.
Just to help someone get something they really want without having to wait for a week to earn the cash while they have small income.

We already have loan RP implemented. CPQL does a "Government Loan"

So no -1

2 hours ago, GamerX27 said:

We already have loan RP implemented. CPQL does a "Government Loan"

So no -1

Government Loan gives away loans to Businesses.
Not to PEOPLE.

On 11/30/2018 at 9:05 PM, Theory said:

Really easy for someone to make a new char, get a large loan, splash out on cars and properties and then transfer those properties to another character after being CK'd and then later sell those assets for maximum profit. I don't think this needs to be changed from the way it's currently set up.

No fun Theory at it again