Theory

Forums took a shit for me

mjWTLoF.png

Clicking on drop-down menus doesn't work and instead does the #elCreateNew_menu, and I can't load the shoutbox. Anyone else having a similar issue or know a fix for this? I've tried updating Chrome, disabling plugins, etc. Works perfectly fine on incognito mode for me so I don't know if it's maybe an account issue. Had this same problem for about 3 or 4 months now.

Edited by Theory

3 minutes ago, ResidentPeach said:

whys your avatar guy got a gas mask when he could just live somewhere else with no smaug? 🤔

good question

My shoutbox only works if I type in it. I'm on firefox, been like this for months and haven't really found a fix.

2 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Your javascript cache is fucked. If you opened your developer tools it would probably have errors. Clear your cache/cookies.

Cleared them and it's still doing the same things. I am seeing the errors in the console though.

BzEEWfP.png

3 minutes ago, Theory said:

Cleared them and it's still doing the same things. I am seeing the errors in the console though.

BzEEWfP.png

Can't reproduce on Edge, Chrome or Firefox

I cleared them, and I could view the chatbox when logged out but as soon as I logged in it buggd out again.

Just now, Mogs said:

I cleared them, and I could view the chatbox when logged out but as soon as I logged in it buggd out again.

Same for me.

6 hours ago, Chaos said:

Can't reproduce on Edge, Chrome or Firefox

It's since a few days, was there a patch update again? As that fucked up groups last time aswell.

Edit: 

This is how the phone version is. Everything is out of place looking at the logo, I have to scroll fully to the right for the menu and such.

121640921_Screenshot_20181128-132613_SamsungInternet.jpg.10541f90ae48ae39e922df9d43531c2e.jpg

Edited by Yannick

1 hour ago, Yannick said:

It's since a few days, was there a patch update again? As that fucked up groups last time aswell.

Edit: 

This is how the phone version is. Everything is out of place looking at the logo, I have to scroll fully to the right for the menu and such.

121640921_Screenshot_20181128-132613_SamsungInternet.jpg.10541f90ae48ae39e922df9d43531c2e.jpg

No, and that issue looks related to the ad not OPs issue. 

Here's a screenshot from mobile chrome

SmartSelect_20181128-081530_Chrome.jpg

5 minutes ago, Chaos said:

7F1524C1-154F-45F1-B282-22358E5F0193.png.8eff2540b85712b06b523dd4324db5bb.png

Have the same issue where I can’t click on drop down menus or view the shoutbox. This is using Safari.

Edited by Theory

Both my mobile phone and computer work perfectly with the forums. Pretty sure it's your end guys. 🤔

It's the same deal for me and has been for months like so. Thought it would get fixed up by itself but no. I cleared cookies and when signed out I can use the forum normally. When I log in then my option bar as of where you can check on notifications/PM's and such doesn't function either. If I go to some topic or change to Forms then it all works. Chatbox also stops working after login. That all started to happen when advertisements came to the website. Without ad's, it was working just fine for years.

Try to click refresh button multpi time, I guess.

On 11/28/2018 at 3:19 PM, Yannick said:

Edit: 

@Chaos Even I do have the same issue as Yannick on phone.

2 hours ago, Thomasmith said:

@Chaos Even I do have the same issue as Yannick on phone.

I still can't reproduce any of this, neither can anyone in my region. I've tried mobile firefox and chrome for it.

8 hours ago, Script said:

seems to be working fine on PC now, but still the same on phone.

Yes.