DrJoseEviI

Future of Dinoco & Situation with Gov

**blogspot post tagged with LS related topics**

Seeing as Dinoco was caught red handed they deleted my comment that included truth and evidence. Currently Dinoco is legally black mailing their employees due to their own stupidity. They recognized Red Rose as their most valuable subsidiary and they chose to bite the hand that feeds them. Is it wrong for gov to cut ties with Dinoco ? No, itd be dumb if they didn’t. Why stay contracted to a company that is publicly and financially supporting the opposition with tax dollars given to them BY the government for their services, that’s literally shooting yourself in the foot. 

I am currently a employee at Dinoco’s courier/delivery subsidiary and I recently received this email that is blatant extortion, vote for a specific person and you keep your job.

Dinoco has acknowledged that because it’s business with Gov has been terminated they can no longer survive within the state, now why would you bite the hand that feeds you? If you had any basic understanding of good business strategy you would know supporting your competition is more harm than good on your own end.

thoughts, opinions?

AO6hOXr.png

8LsIU7P.png

Edited by DrJoseEviI

name: mr. blobby

comment: suck a fart out of my arse with a straw cunt flap

Edited by Restrepo

Just now, Unitts said:

Name: Billy Boy Mercado

Comment: 👏 HOWARD 👏 IS 👏 SHIT 👏 AND 👏 SO 👏 IS 👏 LSFL

Agreed

1 minute ago, DrJoseEviI said:

Agreed

comment: your das got a youtube channel of him doing parkour leaping neighbours back wall

Name: H. Edwards

Comment: I strongly believe in the freedom to vote for whoever I wish. The current government is poorly run, and I feel the need as a citizen of Los Santos to express my professional opinion on the matter. The county commissioner and the government shouldn't be so petty, pathetic and butthurt to cancel a contract which we've worked hard to fulfill.

Nicholas Howard is using the government and its powers to get back at the hard-working citizens who oppose him.  First by canceling a government contract, to now attempting to seize Dinoco's assets with unjustified reasoning.

The government is putting revenge before the interests of its city. If Nicholas Howard is trying his hardest to kill a large corporation which pays a hefty amount to the government through corporate tax, then I really see no reason to stick around if he wins in the upcoming election. Get him out.

Comment: @Big Brother Relevance?

1 minute ago, Zebulon said:

Name: Big Brother

Comment: @H.Edwards

Aren't you a felon?

comment: mind ur fucking own noisy prick 

3 minutes ago, Mogs said:

Comment: I strongly believe in the freedom to vote for whoever I wish. The current government is poorly run, and I feel the need as a citizen of Los Santos to express my professional opinion on the matter. The county commissioner and the government shouldn't be so petty, pathetic and butthurt to cancel a contract which we've worked hard to fulfill.

Nicholas Howard is using the government and its powers to get back at the hard-working citizens who oppose him.  First by canceling a government contract, to now attempting to seize Dinoco's assets with unjustified reasoning.

The government is putting revenge before the interests of its city. If Nicholas Howard is trying his hardest to kill a large corporation which pays a hefty amount to the government through corporate tax, then I really see no reason to stick around if he wins in the upcoming election. Get him out.

Name: Memer1516

Comment: You're a disgrace you've got multiple felonies you fucking degenerate then you have an even bigger degenerate in Scott Murphy within the Share holders.

Edited by DylanW

1 minute ago, Mogs said:

Comment: @Big Brother Relevance?

3 minutes ago, Mogs said:

I feel the need as a citizen of Los Santos to express my professional opinion

Let me edit this: I feel the need as a FELON in Los Santos to express my CRIMINAL opinion...

1 minute ago, DylanW said:

Comment: You're a disgrace you've got multiple felonies you fucking degenerate then you have an even bigger degenerate in Scott Murphy within the Share holders.

comment: dinoco employee of the month for november 

nickpng.png

nick fries jr

10 minutes ago, Mogs said:

Doesn’t sound like revenge to me. Yes you are entitled to your own political opinion and you may vote for whoever and those opinions should remain private just as every other large corporation does, to avoid conflicts like this. You made it obvious you DISLIKE the government and will supporting their opposition,  why would they continue to funnel money at you if you’re supporting those who oppose them? What the government did is completely logical. You shot yourselves in the foot on this one.

Edit: 

PS, why not attempt to speak to the council or commissioner about Corporate tax? All you need to do is self advocate for change to occur, not just jump on opposition band wagons.

Edited by DrJoseEviI

4 minutes ago, DylanW said:

Name: Edwards

Comment: Go back to school.

Comment: I swear down that Huw Edwards and Scott Murphy are both noncing cunts.

Just now, Mogs said:

Name: Edwards

Comment: Go back to school.

Comment: At least I'm not a degenerate and crying about losing a contract pussy nigger.

40 minutes ago, DylanW said:

even bigger degenerate in Scott Murphy

comment: thank god you're not commissioner, otherwise you'd need people to write for you.

Edited by Restrepo

1 minute ago, Unitts said:

Name: Billy Boy Mercado

Comment: who wants a scrap

72Ucp6s.png

Kiss me nigga

31 minutes ago, Restrepo said:

comment: thank god you're not commissioner otherwise, you'd need people to write for you.

name: q

comment: who's commissioner otherwise?

3 minutes ago, Theory said:

name: q

comment: who's commissioner otherwise?

don't know what your on about fine my end

54 minutes ago, DylanW said:

Comment: I swear down that Huw Edwards and Scott Murphy are both noncing cunts.

Comment: At least I'm not a degenerate and crying about losing a contract pussy nigger.

Name: Disguy1

Comment: Amen brother.