Mogs

Future of Dinoco Ltd & Situation with Gov

Name: Murphy

Comment: Clearly the commissioner is out for his own interests. He revokes and signs contracts based off who supports him which seems arbitrary. According to government Info "all members of the Los Santos County Government (The County and The People of Los Santos) must be reasonable, financially responsible, moral, ethical, and competent".  He does not even write his own statements, ordinances, emails, nor press releases as he is unfit for office. We have a incompetent commissioner who is puppeted by others to do as they say. He gives into threats very easily which makes me wonder why he is even sitting at that position if he is not the one calling the shots.

We at Dinoco do not in any way condone the commissioners actions, we believe its time for him to step down and for Mr. James Bradford to fill his seat. 

More about Mr.Bradford

vote-button-483395007-Converted_03.png

Dec 5th - Dec 6th 2018.

Edited by Restrepo

Name: DPS Martinez

Comment: 🤔

Name:Taylor Sparks

Comments:You guys are literally retarded. I told you all to vote for John Man in first place this incident shouldnt've occured If you all bastards voted for John Man. He will make abuse and bribery legal in Los Santos so you can easily bribe the goverment leaders to benefit your own. 

29 minutes ago, Norm said:

Name:Taylor Sparks

Comments:You guys are literally retarded. I told you all to vote for John Man in first place this incident shouldnt've occured If you all bastards voted for John Man. He will make abuse and bribery legal in Los Santos so you can easily bribe the goverment leaders to benefit your own. 

Name: Huw

Comment: If only he was on the ballot 😭

Name: Hodd Toward

Comment: You know, after a long day of tiring politics, there's one political conflict I like to return to. That's the Stormcloaks and Imperials. 
I think you guys should buy Skyrim for the 6th time. I swear, it's so much better. Trust me. It just works.

XrxpCrK.jpg