JayZawack

Lochlainn "Lucky" Foley, the Irish terrorist terminator L-870

24 minutes ago, Theory said:

IRA of San Andreas, fighting for Irish republicanism in San Andreas?? 

To you, it's San Andreas. To him, it's New Ireland 2.

22 minutes ago, Script said:

always thought Lochlainn was a woman

Don't let him hear you.

Edited by JayZawack

7 hours ago, Tuty said:

yooo cousin motherfuck haha TOTOTO WOOOoWOWOWOw

TOTOTO WOWOWOOO

NEW SCREENSHOTS

Afternoon of 19/11/2018

On this day, Shotgun Rebel Mafia went out to rob more people. They called a person from an ad who was selling a car, to steal a car because they like cars. When they arrived, the man got scared and said no deal, he drove off. They pursued him and after he refused to stop, Teddy 37 shot him in the dome.

VyODwmR.jpg

Meet yo maker

lVYSqz4.jpg

Headshot

h71tsn3sQe6OEkR4Ei52dw.png

After this, the mafia ran into a female RS hauler, a thing that Lochlainn hates a lot. They abducted her and took her money, then smacked her.

LJ6tlK-gSUOkVP-tDnvIXg.png

bccOjq8.jpg

3A5ncWL.png

1indT5ViQTyy4422ln9T9g.png

Flexing

6QF6xwN.jpg

Persian-Russian-Irish friendship

Edited by JayZawack

2 hours ago, JayZawack said:

When they arrived, the man got scared and said no deal, he drove off. They pursued him and after he refused to stop, Teddy 37 shot him in the dome.

Nice RP. XDDDDD

Posting screenshots of voided RP into your characters thread is kinda' meh.

But overall just another bully character.
However the shotgun originality makes it stand out - super-bully.

Salt and pepper on you.

1 hour ago, JuanTwoThree said:

Do I smell Stigr coming back?

I do.

1 hour ago, Neptune said:

Posting screenshots of voided RP into your characters thread is kinda' meh.

Voided because the victims stalled and got a warning lool

7 minutes ago, JayZawack said:

I do.

Voided because the victims stalled and got a warning lool

Fair enough, yet unfair.

Good luck with the character anyways.
Try to rob less ppl without a reason and I'll maybe even like you. nohomo.

NEW SCREENSHOTS

Evening of 19/11/2018

This evening, Teddy and Lucky went out to do crime. Not long after, they spotted an ambulance going downhill. They stopped and Teddy pretended to have an epileptic seizure. The firefighter was baited, then abducted at gunpoint, before being taken into the woods. He was robbed and then tortured by being drowned in muddy water. This was the first aggression of the Shotgun Rebel Mafia against an on-duty public worker.

Q7miDMD.jpg

Sit down for me

7wdqmdL.jpg

6jKS4xQ.jpg

AcPDZIu.jpg

Torture

At one point, an insolent individual in a low sports car somehow made his way into the woods and thought it was a good idea to witness the crimes of the Shotgun Rebel Mafia. Lucky shot at the vehicle to disable it, but after chugging on booze the entire day his aim wasn't too good and he missed a few shots, so the man escaped with a riddled vehicle.

2fMa5cc.jpg

04Bbpwg.jpg

J1QOnku.png

A piece of collection

Edited by JayZawack

LUCKY RAN OUTTA LUCK

On 20th October 2018, Lochlainn Foley ran out of his Irish luck and met his ultimate demise. The bottom of the Leprechaun gold pot was seen that day. He relaxed too much, and despite Teddy's warnings he remained too calm while a police officer approached, contrary to his usually aggressive nature. However, the police officer realized who the notorious killers were and called a backup unit. Lucky and Ted were then killed in an attempt to escape and murder the officers. Their names shall never be forgotten. In the standoff, Lochlainn couldn't take any lives with his own into the void, because he couldn't run, and that is because Theodore shot him in the foot earlier that morning because he stole his clothes.

qRrBREK.jpg

AUHXUkh.jpg

0WccGGO.jpg

However, the same day, they didn't leave out any crime either. Lucky and Teddy died as sinners - repeated murderers, thieves, kidnappers and the worst scum you can think of.

OzOwGP3.jpg

QhObQvR.jpg

dfCCYTq.jpg

LdM84Rk.jpg

Z0BNRqN.jpg

Sorrowful Eref Mahjoub shot at the police that day, but turns out it was only a dream and that the gods wouldn't allow that.

XWpwwKUSQ6qg-8cIStWpJQ.png

Even though recordings don't exist, straight away after the death of this infamous criminal, a rumor began spreading that his last words were "I will be back." He muttered them as he dropped his breath.

Clmao0j.jpg

"DEFEAT NEVER, VICTORY FOREVER. YOU CAN KILL A REVOLUTIONARY BUT YOU CAN NEVER KILL THE REVOLUTION"

Lucky's and Teddy's lives ended, but the legacy of the Shotgun Rebel Mafia lives on. They have martyred for the idea. There is a word that two unknown recruits joined this organized crime group the same day and that they've committed many atrocities. The cousins have been without a doubt avenged.

(Later that day)

Spoiler

iDlHAW3.jpg

CnfcDfurTbGOuOpO09ThWA.png

SsPqUU4ISPi0P5jjmNUpSw.png

2H1oXfb.jpg

6ymDIno.jpg

w0nJEyTEQZayyZ-WY-ydmA.png

dqWRMUF.jpg

(me again)

kU9AM2RvTKGxsl5EeKpUUw.png

CDt6nl8.png

SHOTGUN REBEL MAFIA 2.0

(new character topic and faction topic coming soon, friends)

Edited by JayZawack

this character story should be recommended for those who's willing to share their character story on forums. This shit is golden, I'll highly recommend my friends to this maybe they take some notes from this amazing character with amazing background.

When every single screenshot is you robbing people or shooting cops and you boast about CK'ing 11 people with under 100 hours on your character, you're doing something wrong. 

1 minute ago, Theory said:

When every single screenshot is you robbing people or shooting cops and you boast about CK'ing 11 people with under 100 hours on your character, you're doing something wrong. 

Its ok most of them are statwhore rshaulers