noskill

[Items] - Silenced Firearms

" More abilities to assassinate someone i.e. from a rooftop and/or distance without being very much heard; "

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They aren't as effective as most people think. They typically reduce the noise to a level where you won't blow your eardrums out while firing it.

really niche and I think not needed.

Edited by hahhuli

It's a good suggestion and nice to see some demo script made for it. But as someone earlier told, the suppressors don't make the gunshots silent, you can still hear the shot from 10-20meters away with no issue. I suggest investing some time to researching on how the suppressor works and how much it actually affects the sound. But yeah the /district they should be disabled when shooting suppressed weapon. Otherways, go from me.

1 hour ago, Maboo said:

It's a good suggestion and nice to see some demo script made for it. But as someone earlier told, the suppressors don't make the gunshots silent, you can still hear the shot from 10-20meters away with no issue. I suggest investing some time to researching on how the suppressor works and how much it actually affects the sound. But yeah the /district they should be disabled when shooting suppressed weapon. Otherways, go from me.

Didn't mean like fully make the sound disappear. Just so it isn't as loud. If worked on, something decent can come up from it.

1 hour ago, eoozy said:

Expect ur not allowed to build gun/attachments of those in owl

According to the docs:

Items which have an illegal use and thus the purchase would not be registered or taxed, should be acquired through illegal factions in the server or a request to the Faction Team.

Could you not RP building it then make an FT request?