Luigikuik

[SAAN] The final article

AbWuTKY.png

The final article

From Bruce Dewitt

''And now, the end is near and so I face the final curtain'', Sang Frank Sinatra in his famous song ''My way''. Today on the seventeenth of November it is exactly half a year and seven days ago since I rebooted SAAN, but to all good things must come an end. Today is the end of San Andreas Action News. I have decided to terminate the company due to personal circumstances and will be leaving Los Santos once this article is posted. When i was asked to reboot SAAN back in May I was unsure if I would do it. I got talking into it anyway and when I announced the return of SAAN I got mixed responses. But after a few articles I received enough attention and love from the readers to give me the motivation to continue. And now 73 articles later I sit here announcing my retirement. I want to thank you, my reader for sticking with me all this time. To read past my horrible grammar and my sometimes failed attempts of humor. My occasional mistakes in articles because the PD would not reveal information or I just misunderstood it. I hope that I have done the city of Los Santos a service and that people enjoyed it. Thank you for letting me do it my way. Yes it was my way.

e4iD2qG.png

Edited by Luigikuik

Name: DPS Mitchel Martinez

Comment: You actually brought a lot of resources and news to the People of Los Santos, why stop now? Grammar doesn't make you look stupid, it just means you improve. There are toxic people on the internet. I hope you find success in your next journal. ((You promoted a lot of Press RP, you were actually the most active news media out there. ))

Name: Destroyer12

Comment: Goodbye, old friend.

Name: Clev
Comment: We all know it's not the way you wanted it to go, it's sad to see you leave my friend.

Name:echo
Comment:I see this city doesn't really appreciate anyone's hard work towards their dream. Fuck them up with limitations.

Just now, Norm said:

name:Kevin Taylor (Bruce's best friend)

Comment:This shit is cringe as fuck bro

Name: Yuuuu

Comment: That name is cringe as fuck

Name: Endsieg

Comment: Wow it's like the last episode of The Office only shittier

Put your hand down you mogoloid you can't salute outside without the proper cover you stolen valor jake tapper lookin ass

Name: Singh 

Comment: You will always have my respect, you did a very good job. Current SAN management should take example of your efforts and determination to succeed. 

All the best with your retirement!

Name: WolfCub
Comment: Damn, you were a wonderful guy. Working together with you during the state of Chaos the state was in earlier this year was a blessing and I shall never forget those times. Hope things work out for you in the future. Really. I know I make a lot of jokes and mess around a lot, but this comes from the bottom of my heart. Got respect for you due to the hard work you've put into the company. It's more than me or many other people can ever achieve and that in my eyes is incredible.