Fuzion

[General] Unlock licensed weapons

What do you think?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, JohnM said:

No. They have a restriction on them for a reason in order to prevent the abuse of CCWP weapons. Admin+ should be able to pick it up, it shouldn't just be restricted to senior.

trail admin+  would be better as well i assume.

Edited by Fuzion

Admin + 

Should be admin+ this will ensure people aren't waiting ages to get a weapon picked up when they accidentally drop it. Also make a break ins more fluid.

To be fair to seniors there isn't too many of them therefore admin+ should make quite the difference.

this is the kind of stuff that makes this game less enjoyable. restricting it is dumb, let alone be a senior+ thing. what's there to be so abused to the point you need to restrict it when everything in this game can be literally abused? this is one of those things that protect legal roleplayers for absolutely no valid reason in my eyes, and stupidly favour them over illegal roleplayers. if a ccwp holder drops his gun somewhere and someone steals it, then that's his fault for being careless. if this gets removed, then i'm pretty sure they'd become much more careful when dropping licensed weapons. not to mention it's one less thing that stops being admin dependent. 

Edited by Shaderz

54 minutes ago, Shaderz said:

this is the kind of stuff that makes this game less enjoyable. restricting it is dumb, let alone be a senior+ thing. what's there to be so abused to the point you need to restrict it when everything in this game can be literally abused? this is one of those things that protect legal roleplayers for absolutely no valid reason in my eyes, and stupidly favour them over illegal roleplayers. if a ccwp holder drops his gun somewhere and someone steals it, then that's his fault for being careless. if this gets removed, then i'm pretty sure they'd become much more careful when dropping licensed weapons. not to mention it's one less thing that stops being admin dependent. 

you explained it